I had a Bucket List previously on another social media, and I thought it might be fun to move it here. (I got the idea to put it on my blog from looking at another friend’s blog.)
I will update with things I have done, and possibly add more as I go.
Travel to Europe.
- Hike all three peaks of the Stawamus Chief.
- Write a good story.
- Sing in front of people.
- Complete a climb on a mountain.
- Own an apartment/house.
- See the 7 Wonders of the World.
- Get an education to be a teacher.
- Learn a song on the guitar.
- Get a perfect score on a big test.
- Go on a walk and take pictures all day.
- Give a large sum of money to a charity.
- Help at a Soup Kitchen/ Children’s Hospital/ Charity Event.
- Watch a sunrise and sunset in one day.
Learn to cook.
- Learn to sew buttons back onto a shirt.
- Rescue an animal.
- Read a large book in one week.
- Go horse-back riding on a beach.
Do something I’m not supposed to.
- Travel to every continent.
- Streak or dye my hair an interesting colour.
Meet a celebrity.
- Help someone in need.
- Learn to surf.
- Donate blood.
- Learn to drive a manual transmission car.
- Learn to drive an ATV.
- Try archery again.
- Learn to make a cake/pie.
- Travel to the Maritimes of Canada.
- See Alaska.
- Learn more about football.
- Fully train a dog, so it is obedient.
Live in a different city.
- Paint a canvas.
- Paint a room.
Visit my cousin’s grave.
- Go ziplining.
- Go rappelling.
- Climb a part of the Chief.
- Try Shawarma. (Have you seen Avengers?)
- Go sailing.
- Go to ancient ruins.
- Go on a hot air balloon.
- Zipline in the Swiss Alps
- Go to these museums:
Imperial War Museums (England), Anne Frank’s House (Amsterdam), and the Museum of Natural History (New York).
- Have something published.
- Photobomb a group picture.
- Be happy.
“People often forget that it is your own choice how you want to spend the rest of your life.” – Unknown
“Don’t wait. Life goes faster than you think.” – Unknown
“If I were really really ridiculously wealthy, I wouldn’t buy a mansion, just tiny apartments in every city I love.” – (Pinterest)
“‘But people are oceans,’ she shrugged. ‘You cannot know them by their surface.'” – Beau Taplin
“Never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun.” – Katharine Hepburn